Sunday, September 14, 2008

Response to Exercise #1

So, yesterday:
My clothing choice was based on comfort, something that nearly everyone would agree is a good criteria.  After that I ate a nice american breakfast of waffles and sausage, then quickly moved to the couch to see the latest update on Hurricane Ike moving through Houston, Texas.  After I had enough of watching the same few sentences repeatedly broadcasted as breaking news I ventured over to my computer to play World of Warcraft and see if anything interesting was happening with my guild.  Nearly two hours later I called up my aunt to ask her if I could come over to play Bioshock on her Xbox 360; after a good four hours I finally made it through Arcadia and saved the game so I could eat dinner with the family.  Pork chops, mashed potatoes, and steamed broccoli were on the menu.  When dinner was done I hung around to play a card game with the adults of the family called Apples to Apples™.  After the game was won I finally hit the road to return home through the awful rain storm that flooded nearly all the roads in town.